Pivot Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum mainly focused on pivot, and then some

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Worlds Worst" Thread Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rayoho
newb

"Worlds Worst" Thread Game Empty
PostSubject: "Worlds Worst" Thread Game   "Worlds Worst" Thread Game EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:11 pm

ok all this my first post hopefully of many so here goes . . .

basically its a game where someone starts by saying somithing but it must start with "the worlds worst thing to say . . ."
and than whatever they choose. for example . . .

Exclamation THE WORLDS WORST THING TO SAY TO WHEN DOING A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE WORLDS RAREST BEETLES

lol dont ask its like 3am Sleep but anyway the second person would reply like this . . .

Exclamation THIS IS THE WORLDS RAREST . . . OH . . . UMM affraid OPPS . . . THIS WAS THE WORLDS RAREST BEETLE

hopefully you get the idea and the person who gave the answer to the previous post than makes their own sentence but again starting the same and it can be anything from things to say in situatins, to different people or whatever other ideas you may come up with . . .

well have fun and i will be joining in this game to and to end i suppose i must say . . .

Exclamation THE WORLDS WORST THING TO SAY WHEN ABOUT TO GO THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY . . .
Back to top Go down

"Worlds Worst" Thread Game
Page 1 of 1