Pivot Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum mainly focused on pivot, and then some

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dark_emperer
V.I.P
V.I.P
dark_emperer

Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. Empty
PostSubject: Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such.   Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:54 pm

So instead, I'm making a fresh new one.

And to kick-start this thread, is an animation almost no one has seen before, and it's barely close to finished Very Happy
Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. Episode1darkkr2
It still needs lots of text-work, tons more effects, and more movement.

I'm making a series, this is the climactic episode before any story-line.
The characters:
Blue: Assassin
Green: Medic
Red: horribly powerful enemy

Assassins have low health, but extreme power and they're very fast.
Medics use magic to make protective barriers, heal people, and sometimes bring back the dead.
The red guy has a huge amount of health and defence, and almost as much power as the assassins. He's pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
http://darkemperer.myminicity.com
fyrren
Fyrren mod
Fyrren mod
fyrren

Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such.   Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Whoa! That one was nice! It looks like a RPG beacuse of the
"The characters:
Blue: Assassin
Green: Medic
Red: horribly powerful enemy"

Nice though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.emeralds.netgoo.org
Throw88
Main Admin
Main Admin
Throw88

PostSubject: Re: Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such.   Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:37 pm

its decent
its just some stiffness in the anim with the charactars
other than that, badass
Back to top Go down
https://pivotbaseiii.forummotion.com
masterlolz
Novice Poster
masterlolz

PostSubject: Re: Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such.   Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:42 pm

This is so cool, I love it!

-Masterlolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such.   Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such. Empty

Back to top Go down

Old topic sucks and I don't feel like pming throw88 to unlock, then wait, then edit, then such.
Page 1 of 1