Pivot Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum mainly focused on pivot, and then some

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)

Go down 
4 posters

What rank am I?
Beginner
Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) I_vote_lcap0%Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Medium Beginner
Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) I_vote_lcap100%Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
High Beginner
Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) I_vote_lcap0%Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Borderline
 0% [ 0 ]
Low Inter
 0% [ 0 ]
Medium Inter
 0% [ 0 ]
High Inter
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Soul Stealer
newb

Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Yeah, check out my animations, drop a post so I can steal your soul. lol!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feburary 13, 2008~
I have two anim's, a run loop and an easing test, hope you like them.
ANIMATIONS
Easing Test-- A test of easing, I just started to understand easing and I'm a quick learner.

Run Loop-- Best run loop I ever made, fidgety in some places though, I think.
Back to top Go down
Throw88
Main Admin
Main Admin
Throw88

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:48 pm

i'll say med novice on the easing test & med high on the run loop

just work mostly on stiffness, and you do have some fidgety movements

but, your anims are nice, keep it up
Back to top Go down
https://pivotbaseiii.forummotion.com
Soul Stealer
newb

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:05 pm

Thanks, do you know anyone who knows a good way to get rid of stiffness, or get rid of those **** fidgets.
Back to top Go down
Throw88
Main Admin
Main Admin
Throw88

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:09 pm

yea, just ask some people here

& some advice, just move every joint every frame & don't forget to use easing (easing & stiffness go hand & hand... sometimes)
Back to top Go down
https://pivotbaseiii.forummotion.com
Soul Stealer
newb

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Yeah, they do go together, but, for now, all I'm going to do is tests.
Back to top Go down
cujeo
*****Admin*****
*****Admin*****
cujeo

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:12 pm

ok that was med beg couetsy
Back to top Go down
Pivotguy1
I R SPARTA!!!
I R SPARTA!!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Nice anis. I wud say med begginer becasue you still gotta work on stiffness and a little more easing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)   Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Stealer's Thread (Stealing Souls to get stronger..)
Page 1 of 1